*WHAT DO YOU THINK?
The highest skydiving jump record was made by Alan Eustace on October 24, 2014 over Roswell New Mexico. He jumped from a height of 135,890 feet. (That’s over 25 miles above the earth!) What would it take for you to take the leap?
WHAT DOES GOD SAY ABOUT THIS?
2. What do you learn about Nicodemus? What kind of knowledge of God and scripture would you say he has?
3. What does Nicodemus say he knows about Jesus?
4. What would you say is the difference between knowing about something and believing in something? Would you describe Nicodemus as believing in in Jesus? Why or why not?
5. According to Jesus, what does it take to enter the kingdom of God?
HOW DO WE APPLY THIS TO OUR LIVES?
8. Nicodemus had seen the signs that Jesus had done and decides to seek him out to learn more. What have you seen or heard about Jesus that makes you want to know more? What are you doing to seek him out?
9. How would you compare the experience of skydiving to someone placing their faith in Christ for salvation?
10. How does it take the pressure off when you are sharing the gospel with someone to know that there is both a God part and a personal response part in a person coming to salvation?
11. What is one thing that has been most helpful for you from this study today? How can you apply it?
What ideas do you have that could improve this study? Are there creative things you do to bring this topic home to your students? Please share with the community clicking the FEEDBACK button or leaving a comment below.